Profiling and tracing both pthread mutex and cond

Hi All in the List,

Does anyone can suggest me a nice tool for helping on profile and trace
large
multithreaded applications that make a strong use of mutex, conds and
barriers. I really need to identify contentions, lock's delay and lock
hold time
for all the instantiated objects.

Please CC directly to me since I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks in advance.
Roberto Fichera.