CLONE_THREAD

Hello,

Please redirect me if this is the wrong place to ask. I ask here since people that wrote pthreads should certainly be able to answer this.

I read in the documentation of clone() that "When a CLONE_THREAD thread terminates, the thread that created it using clone() is not sent a SIGCHLD (or other termination) signal; nor can the status of such a thread be obtained using wait(2)."
When I create CLONE_THREAD threads, I noticed that the first thread to exit causes the whole thread group to exit. I'm wondering how I can exit individual threads while allowing others to continue.

Thanks in advance