the description of LANGUAGE

Hi, all,

I am a member of Gentoo Documentation Project. I am refining Gentoo localization guide:
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/guide-localization.xml

I wanted to add a description of LANGUAGE variable.
I have already read relevant code in glibc(intl/dcigettext.c).
If you have time, please take a look if my description is correct or clear
enough.

LANGUAGE:
When determining the language (e.g. en or en_US) of a locale category, if the
locale category is itself already set to a valid locale name (note, must be a
locale name, a languge name won't work, e.g. en_US is ok, but en is not) in a
system, no matter it is set explicitly or implicitly using LC_ALL or LANg,
LANGUAGE's value will override this locale category's original setting.
LANGUAGE's value is a colon separated list of language codes. The list will be
scan from left to right, the first valid language code will be used.

Thanks in advance!

Zhang, Le