Re: Issues in adding a new API function in pthread

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Dongyoon Lee <dongyoon@gmail.com> wrote:
> I checked whether the libpthread.so and pthread.h files are updated,
> and confirmed that they are updated.
> Can I get any idea or reference website?

How do the symbols appear in the DSO? (readelf -a?) Are they hidden?
What version do they have?

There is no documentation that describes the process of adding new
symbols to the API, only trial and error or experience. Please feel
free to document the process on the glibc wiki:
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/HomePage