RUSAGE_BOTH

The RUSAGE_BOTH constant is not part of any system call interface.
The getrusage system call allows only RUSAGE_SELF and RUSAGE_CHILDREN,
it fails with EINVAL if you give RUSAGE_BOTH just like any other bogus value.
The RUSAGE_BOTH value is used purely internal to the kernel implementation.
Why do we have it in bits/resource.h:enum __rusage_who?

Is there any reason I shouldn't just remove it?

Thanks,
Roland