Re: more cancellation work

  Uli> David Mosberger wrote:

  >> Huh?  What "legal problems" does libunwind have?  Care to
  >> elaborate?

  Uli> gdb apparently still cannot use libunwind.

You're confusing different things here:

 - gdb never had any problems with libunwind itself (it was initially
   released under GPL, now it's even under the MIT license so that the
   *BSD folks can use it for their kernel)

 - there is a gdb-specific patch which I wrote which needed a
   copyright assignment; this took a long time to settle but it's in
   place now

	--david