Re: [RFC] Support more than 1024 threads

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 03:30:36PM -0700, Ulrich Drepper wrote:

> Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > Is there any reason why this shouldn't work (ie. does somebody
> > use __pthread_handles before __pthread_initialize_minimal)?
> > Testing still in progress.
>
> Well, test using gdb.  I fixed several problems in this area yesterday
> and before but who knows.

Works just fine (of course provided gdb is pointed
to the right linuxthreads_db if the glibc is not installed yet).
make check passed too.
Will do some more checks to see whether libpthread
memory usage increased because of this (comparing /proc/statm for this version,
version without this patch and version with this patch but
with PTHREAD_THREADS_MAX 1024).

	Jakub