no more ADP,ATS,BEF,DEM,ESP,FIM,FRF,GRD,IEP,ITL,LUF,NLG,PTE

In commemoration of this day I've eliminated all traces of the now
defunct currencies in Europe.  For those who don't follow the issues
at the other side of the pond, today the last countries must
completely switch to EUR.  Local currencies are not anymore accepted.
At least this is the theory, I have no first hand experience.

Note that the changes made to the 2.3 files is different from those
for the 2.2 files.  The latter cannot take advantage of the internal
transliteration mechanisms of localedef and therefore the
currency_name is explicitly set to EUR which requires different files
for the @euro version.

The @euro files cannot be eliminated anytime soon due to charset
issues.  The non-@euro files don't use ISO-8859-15 or -16 and
therefore don't have the Euro sign.  What is now in the CVS archive
will remain with us for a long time.