Re: 2.2.3 release and what follows

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 26, Ulrich Drepper wrote:

> I want to take the opportunity to ask at this time for things you
> expect in the 2.3 development.

I played the last days a little bit with the ti-rpc2.3 Linux port
from ANK. In the moment it compiles again, but still does not work.
It should be backward compatible with old binaries.

I don't know if this is really a good idea and if we should replace
the sunrpc code with this one. But in the moment it is the only
solution I see to make RPC IPv6 ready and to be compatible with
Solaris 8 (has any other vendor a IPv6 ready RPC implementation yet ?).

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/        kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Schanzaeckerstr. 10             90443 Nuernberg