sunrpc/svc_udp.c (IP_PKTINFO) broken

Hi,

the following patch:

2000-02-17  H.J. Lu  <hjl@gnu.org>

        * sunrpc/rpc/svc.h (SVCXPRT): Add a "xp_pad" field at the end.

        * sunrpc/svc_udp.c (svcudp_bufcreate): Turn on IP_PKTINFO if
        available.
        (svcudp_recv): Set up message with the new "xp_pad" field for
        IP_PKTINFO.
        (svcudp_reply): Support IP_PKTINFO if available.

breaks RPC/udp connections on SPARC. Run ypbind on SPARC and
try to run ypwhich to reproduce it.
Can anybody look at it who knows something about IP_PKTINFO ?
Has anybody tested this on other architectures ?
If not, we should revert it before we release final 2.2.

  Thorsten
--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/       kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Schanzaeckerstr. 10            90443 Nuernberg