Re: sunrpc binary incompatibility with glibc 2.1.x

Hi,

On Wed, May 24, Ulrich Drepper wrote:

> Jakub Jelinek <jakub@redhat.com> writes:
>
> > Any ideas what to do with it?
>
> We wanted to rearrange the struct.  It's a known problem but nonbody
> tackled it so far.

Yes, we spoke about this. But I also said that I don't like the idea,
because the current implementation is incompatible to all other.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/       kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Schanzaeckerstr. 10            90443 Nuernberg