advance warning

I'll be traveling again, starting next Monday for almost two weeks.
I'll most probably have mail access most of the time but probably no
bandwidth to work in CVS.  I'll also have no possibility to compile.

Therefore, please don't check in big changes or anything but bug fixes
without a mail from me saying so.  I feel very uncomfortable with
seeing the tree changing much while I cannot see what's going on.  It
is bad enough that I'll have to make sure that gcc can be used again
afterwards.  I would appreciate if somebody could compile the mainline
gcc every day and try it on glibc.  (E.g., gcc is broken in the
moment, for three days; this should be reported and I'll do it as soon
as I know what's broken.)  Not reporting problems immediately can lead
to long periods of unusability.

Anyway, there are several people here who have write access and I have
no problem with bug fixes going in.