getting productive...

Hi,

I'm back in CA (finally!).  I apologize for being so unproductive the
last 10 days.  They've told us the Hotel rooms would have DSL lines to
use.  This is true but they were not usable.  Either no DHCP contact
or if this accidently should work, the firewall blocking almost
everything (we tried 'til the last day).  The modem connection charges
are *really* high so I haven't done anything but downloading mail.

I'll have several patches and changes applied on my laptop and will
apply them once I'm in the office and later today start working on the
other patches I got.