Re: getopt_long

Thanks for the pointers on using this.  I can get -oarg to work and
--optional=arg to work as well.

Some of the details covered in the man page for getopt_long, are not
present in the info documentation for libc.  Should they be?  I thought
the info documentation was the definitive reference.  In fact, until Tim
suggested it, I had never gone and looked for a man page for
getopt/getopt_long.

I'll volunteer to add it to the documentation and submit a patch if
people think it is warranted.

Scott

--
Scott Bambrough - Software Engineer