Re: Bind 8.2 Integration

   From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de>
   Date: 01 Dec 1999 17:14:52 +0100

   I've avoided the res_sendsigned/res_nsendsigned interfaces completly
   (and also the resfindzonecut interface).  This means that the
   resulting libresolv can not be used by named, nslookup or dig.  But it
   can be used instead of the old libresolv and we can export it.

Although I think that we should try to privide all functions in
<resolv.h> this is probably a good idea for now.  We can always add
those functions when people start compaining.  Removing them would be
a bigger problem.

Mark