POLL* constants

In `sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/bits/poll.h', POLLWRNORM differs from
POLLOUT.  The relevant standards (Unix98, the new X/Open Issue 6
draft) document POLLOUT as `Same value as POLLWRNORM'.  Some of the
other architectures indeed have

   #define POLLWRNORM POLLOUT

Does anybody know why POLLWRNORM and POLLOUT are seperate bits?

By the way, does anyone know what POLLMSG supposed to mean.  I cannot
find any documentation on it, and it is never used in the Linux kernel
sources at all.  Maybe we should remove it?

Mark