glibc 2.0.112

howdy

this isn't a bug report since i'm not sure if my system configuration
is 100% correct but

glibc-2.0.112 w/crypt & linuxthreads

failed the "make check" in the math tests

if this has not been reported before now, let me know
and I can send details...they are at home not at work...

btw, 2.0.111 "make check" worked fine

martin
--
Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.