Re: __longjmp.S

   Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 23:52:30 -0800
   From: Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net>

   DaveM, on line 22 of your *NEW and IMPROVED* [=)] __longjump.S you
   #include jmp_buf.h.  I can't find it in the sources anywhere so I am
   stuck as to how to work around this patch.

This was a brainfart on my part, the old include should work because
it did before and provides the same information the file is after.

Just change:

#include <jmp_buf.h>

#define _SETJMP_H
#include <bits/setjmp.h>

which is what was there before.  This should work.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com