Re: 2.0.111: sys/timex.h should define MAXTC

    Ulrich> Thomas Quinot <thomas@Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG> writes:
    >> standard timex API. sys/timex.h does not include linux/timex.h
    >> anymore, but has no definition for MAXTC. Some application programs
    >> (eg ntp-4.0.91c) cannot be compiled.

    Ulrich> I have added MAXTC now.  But since I don't know anything about
    Ulrich> ntp I left out the rest.  Everything which is not required
    Ulrich> shouldn't be added.

Having some experience with NTP in general and moving compile issues in
particular, I'd suggest to stick to Dave Mills' headers as closely as
possible, but adding backward and forward compatibility stuff on the other
hand. I hope I'll get at looking into this within the next week. Stay
tuned...

	Torsten