Re: [50 character or so descriptive subject here (for reference)]

SL Baur <steve@xemacs.org> writes:

> I'm using pgcc/egcs-1.1.1 (it compiled 2.0.109 nicely).  Has a new
> version been released?

I don't think 1.2 is out yet.  I'm using the development version.

Try to build the failing program statically and see if it fails as
well.  Unfortunately you can't debug the shared version since you
don't have the necessary modifications for gdb to allow this.