revised glibc patch for ntp_{adj,get}time

Ulrich,

now that you know the problems about the "right" interface, I'll
represent my revised patches:

glibc.diff is the original one
glibc.diff-2 is the correction on top of the above (maybe merge that
in)
glibc.diff-1 is a full patch, combining the above two patches.

What I extracted from Dave Mills oracles is: If the interface
conforms to the current release of xntp v3 it can't be that bad. In
fact this will be according to your mentioned Solaris implementation,
and obviously to the rest of the newer world.

NTPv4 and the nanokernel stuff (we don't have nanoseconds in Linux
time code yet) needs evaluation and maybe a different implementation.
I think we'd give the people whats possibly now, and see what we can
do in a later step.

Tha patches are attached as gzipped tar archive that will unpack into
"/tmp". Size is 4.5kB.

Regards,
Ulrich Windl

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,