2.0.104 on sparc

Hi,

I built 2.0.104 on my ELC.  Most of `make check' seems OK, though some of the
floating point tests fail (there seems to be a problem with the underflow
exception in particular).  But threads seem to have some trouble -- tst-aio.c
results in one parent process looping forever and a zombie child, and similar
things happen with nscd.

My knowledge of SPARC assembly is pretty nonexistent so I can't say much more
about what's wrong.  Perhaps one of the sparc hackers could take a look.

BTW, many of the floating point checks fail on Alpha as well.  Perhaps it
would be a good idea to have `make check' ignore the results of these tests on
platforms where failures are expected.  Otherwise the value of "make check" is
reduced for most users; it would be good if people could use it routinely to
test a library before installation.

p.