/usr/include/scsi

I just installed the latest glibc test release on my SPARC running RedHat 5.1.
Unfortunately /usr/include/scsi was a symlink to /usr/src/linux/... on this
machine and the installation left me with a slightly damaged kernel source
tree.

Does it seem reasonable for `make install' to check if this directory is a
symlink and remove it if so?  Alternatively, maybe `configure' could do the
check and instruct the user to delete the symlink if appropriate.

p.