My list of bugs I'd like to see fixed before 2.1

Hi,

I've looked through my mail archives and the following points should
be considered/resolved IMHO before releasing 2.1:

- which make version works without problems (3.75, 3.76.1, 3.77 if not
  compiled with glibc 2.1)?  Should we add a note to the FAQ that make
  3.77 can't be compiled with glibc 2.1 or could anybody persuade the
  make maintainer to release a 3.77.1?

- What's the right definition of pselect (see another mail by myself
  and PR libc/857)

- compiling with --disable-static fails, since sln isn't build
  correctly.  I've send a patch but I fear a more general one is
  needed.

- PR 673 is still unresolved.  We had three months a short discussion
  about it (I can send everything if needed) but didn't come to any
  conclusion if glibc is broken or the test program is broken (and I
  didn't have time to push the discussion further).  I'd appreciate if
  somebody could look again into it.  Reading again through the emails
  it might be that glibc is broken.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger   aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de    jaeger@informatik.uni-kl.de