glibc 2.0.102

Hi,

Due to a last minute change I made to 2.0.101 (I know, shouldn't be
done) I introduced a bug.  I've uploaded

	ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/glibc-2.0.102.tar.gz

and a patch from 2.0.101.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

There were also some reports about problems with make after create
libm.so.  If you run into this problem (I don't) and you don't want to
fix this (I would appreciate this) you can work around the problem by
creating an empty file

	<builddir>/math/.os

<builddir> is the path to the directory where you build the library.