the installing-over-2.0 bug

As I understand it the problem is that ld-linux.so.2 and libc.so.6 are
interdependent, so if one is from 2.0 and the other is from 2.1, you lose.
Are these the only libraries like that, or is libdl affected also?  In other
words, will the problem be fixed if I have the install sequence do

install libdl-2.X.Y.so
ln -s libdl-2.X.Y.so libdl.so.N

...bunch of other stuff...

install libc-2.X.Y.so
install ld-2.X.Y.so
ln -s libc-2.X.Y.so libc.so.6T
ln -s ld-2.X.Y.so ld-linux.so.2T
unT libc.so.6T ld-linux.so.2T

or is it necessary to install libdl at the very end with libc and ld.so?
(unT is a tiny C program that chops T's off the end of file names.)

zw