some changes

Hi,

I've checked in today a few more changes.  The first removes the
unlimited use of memory in the setenv function.  If the set of used
values in finite the memory consumption is as well.

The second set makes Andreas' test program for the timezone stuff
working (I think this includes Christian's problems).  I think this is
the correct solution but maybe I've broken something somewhere else
since some other code used the global variables.

Beside this I've added the latest tzdata and added multicast constants
to netinet/in.h.

-- Uli