Re: Upstreaming the glibc Hurd port

27.03.2018 09:45 Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@gnu.org> wrote:
> [...]
> Oh, I didn't know about it. Is there a way to make them marked as
> commited right from the mail subject, for future commits?

I don't know. Any hints, anybody?

27.03.2018 11:00 Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@gnu.org> wrote:
> [...]
> It seems I can't mark patches submitted by other people, perhaps I just
> need to be added to the "Maintainers" list?

No, I wouldn't ask you to mark patches by other people, if you mark
your own patches that would be a great cleaning work already.
When I mentioned other people I meant that other people should
do the same with their own patches, so that's a general message,
not just for you.

Regards,

Rafal