Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc

On Wed, 7 Mar 2018, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> Do you have any updates on this? A related question has come up
> for the kernel, as are in the process of removing a number of architectures,
> https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/748074/119aaf0d62b3e6c1/ or
> see https://lwn.net/Articles/748074/ for a nice summary.

No-one has posted glibc test results for 2.27 or 2.26, despite the prior
claims of interest in keeping the glibc port.  If the kernel port is
removed, my assumption is that we should remove the glibc port at that
point (not keep it around for possible use with older kernels).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com