Re: state of the install-bootstrap-headers patch

Having just gone through the Fedora RISC-V boostrap, this is fresh in my
mind (but don't think I'm a glibc Makefile expert).  Here's what I ended
up doing...

Ok, I was about to detail it, but I realized that the fedora workaround
you posted the link to... was something I wrote originally, and did for
RISC-V.  So, see that instead ;-)