Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x

> In fact I consider a heinous crime for ASAN to have not
> reached out to all C library vendors they interface with

We did reach glibc, more than four years ago now, didn't we?

For at least one other libc (Android's bionic) we have much less
hackish integration.
The OSX/iOS integration is in Apple's hands, and I haven't heard
complaints there.