Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix

On Thu, 22 Feb 2018, Joseph Myers wrote:

> It's for changes that fix a bug that was user-visible in a release.  (My
> interpretation of being user-visible in a release excludes bugs that
> caused the build to be broken, or bugs in the manual, or bugs in a
> testcase, or test failures such as check-localplt where a failure only
> indicates an optimization issue rather than an actual misbehavior in the
> installed glibc.)

Thus, this fmax/fmin fix should have a bug filed (and then marked as FIXED
with milestone set).  But there is no need for a bug for the
riscv/tls-macros.h change, because tls-macros.h is only used by testcases,
so no user-visible bug in the installed glibc is being fixed by that
patch.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com