Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures

El dv 09 de 02 de 2018 a les 16:03 +0100, Aurelien Jarno va escriure:
> I love the way you use "official" here.

Me too. It is precisely your policy not to include any unnecessary file
because "experience shows that users are very imaginative when you
provide a feature". You have taken steps to insure the existence of
multiarch interpreters and they have landed on stable releases.

> I don't care about compatibility within Debian and derivatives.

I do. Strange statement from a Debian developer.

> I care
> about the compatibility within the whole GNU/Linux ecosystem.

I do too. I even care about compatibility with non-Linux systems.

Give a solution like I do instead of complaining about the past.