Re: TODO: Alternative month names (was: Re: glibc 2.27: less than two weeks till release)

18.01.2018 23:04 Zack Weinberg <zackw@panix.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 4:56 PM, Rafal Luzynski
> <digitalfreak@lingonborough.com> wrote:
> > Please note that in order for these patches to be really useful
> > we still need the actual data to be updated and I'd like to contact
> > translators before I push the locale data changes. So far I have
> > contacted only pl_PL translator and got the permission. I think
> > it does not make sense to contact the translators before the patches
> > are pushed.
>
> We can easily update the locale data in point releases of 2.27.
> Please do not consider the availability of locale data a blocker for
> the code changes.

No, I meant the opposite: I consider code changes as a blocker for
the locale data update.  Once the code is accepted and pushed it will
be easy for me to update the data.  But not in the reverse order.

Regards,

Rafal