Re: glibc 2.27: two weeks left of active development

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 09:31:22 PST (-0800), joseph@codesourcery.com wrote:
I would like to remind anyone hoping to get a new architecture port (e.g.
ARC or RISC-V) into 2.27 that, while it may be possible for a port to go
in after the start of the freeze provided it's clear it can't affect
existing ports and there's still time to provide test results for the port
before the release, it's also likely that a port will require several
rounds of patch review and resubmission, and in particular the review
process ought to be well in progress before the freeze starts.  So please
submit any new ports you want in 2.27 as soon as possible.

Thanks for the reminder.  I'll try to submit our port ASAP.