Re: [COMMITTED] Prefer https for Sourceware links

On Thursday 16 November 2017 03:07 PM, Rical Jasan wrote:
> Thank you.  www.gnu.org does the same, which I noticed wasn't touched.
> Are there plans to update those URLs at some point?  From some related
> discussion on bug-standards, my understanding is that this type of
> change was acceptable, with some concerns about ensuring all the
> involved webservers support HTTPS. [1,2]

I think Paul Eggert had posted a patch for it earlier, so I assume he's
going to do something about it.  It's a bigger change in terms of number
of files too, so it's not something I plan to spend time on.  I did this
one because my browser warned me about unsecured connection on the
website and I found out that there weren't too many of these links to
fix on the website and the code.

The website links are also fixed btw, the sourceware links are all https
now.

Siddhesh