Holiday for 4

Dear Manager,
I will like to make a booking from November 25th, 2017 to 4th of
December 2017 which will be total duration of 10 days.for the
group of 4 my wife, my daugters 14 and 18 years respectively and
myself.
we will like to book 2 double room, two single bed in my
daughters room and one double bed in our broom, please kindly
note that we intend to pay full in advance let me know the total
for the 10 days and do not foget to add breakfast for 4 for the
10 days.
 Please email me to verify my reservation.
 Thank you,
James Bywater
11 SHADY LANE,MANCHESTER
M23 9PU