buildslave

Hello,

My name is Nathalia. I'm working onto an OpenPower project with IBM and
State University of Campinas, in Brazil.

One part of the project is related to glibc validation on PowerPC and
we'd like to contributing by configuring a slavebot for builds reports.
We intend to use a Fedora 26 ppc64be.

As I read on glibc wiki, I should've emailed you to ask a name and a
password for the new BuildSlave.

If there's anything else I need to do or know before we proceed, let me
know.

Thank you,

Nathalia Harumi