Re: nis compat depreciation and test failures

Wait... what's the real failure here?  What *should* happen when a
method is listed for which a service doesn't exist?  Are we handing it
incorrectly, which causes the test failure, or is the test just
dependent on those services?  Or dependent on the host's data?

I mean, we can take that out of the test if we don't need it, but we
should then add a test for "make sure the right thing happens if a
service is missing".

Also, if these tests depend on a "properly configured" *host*, we should
consider moving them to the nss directory and using the new test
services framework instead, so we can provide specific test data for
them.  Or find some other way to ensure we have the right test data.
(/me is looking into test-in-installed-chroot for example)