Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week

On 06/22/2017 12:49 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PSA: The development freeze for 2.26 is due in a little over a week.  1
> July is a Saturday, so we have until next week to finish major changes.
>
> I have a memcpy implementation for the Qualcomm falkor chip that I hope
> to post by tomorrow.  Are there any major changes that need attention
> but are not getting it?

What's our blocker status?

I'm worried we don't have any release blockers and yet this thread is quite long?

I added Florian's resolv.conf reload work and DJ's tcache patches, and I want
to go through both of those one more time just to convince myself we haven't
missed anything.

Are we ready to freeze on the weekend?

I'd be happier with 72 hours more of review for what we want/need in the release.

It's unfortunate but several of us got slammed by the Stack Clash CVE.

>From my perspective I want to help with:

* Review DJ's patches one more time.
* Look over Florian's changes and try again to poke holes.
* Review this thread for blockers that need review.
  - We already resolved the stdio issue.

Carlos.