Re: alloca avoidance patches

It seems to me that we need a clear definition of what stack frame size
glibc can assume is safe (so that we can aim to eliminate alloca and VLAs
unless the compiler can see they are bounded, and use -Wstack-usage= for
building glibc to make sure no function uses too much stack).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com