2.25 release all done

Hi,

I think I am now done with everything that is required to get 2.25 out
the door.  As I mentioned in an earlier email, master is now open, so
knock yourselves out!

A couple of things are pending and I don't have the necessary privs for
that so Carlos or someone else will have to help me out:

- The announcement on the News feed on Savannah is stuck in moderation
of some sort, so someone needs to approve that

- My email to libc-announce never made it, not sure why.  Do I have to
subscribe to be able to post?  I did not even get a rejection.

- Bugzilla updates, since I don't think I am a member of the bugzilla
admin team

Other than that, I think we are good to go.

Siddhesh