Should glibc stand for "GNU Core Library?"

Every time I speak publicly about glibc I have to explain
that it's not just an ISO C library, we have BSD APIs, GNU APIs,
POSIX APIs, networking APIs, identity management APIs, OS APIs
(syscall wrappers), etc.

Does "The GNU C Library" encompass the whole of the project?

Just like GCC went from "The GNU C Compiler" to "The GNU Compiler
Collection"... should glibc move from "The GNU C Library" to
something like "The GNU Core Libraries" since the project provides
key core libraries that provide much more than just ISO C.

Thoughts?

Carlos.