Re: explicit_bzero documentation

FWIW, this looks good to me, and does not seem scary, but informative.
I think it conveys, "Know what you're doing, please.", along with enough
to help you decide whether you think you do or not.  (Assuming "enough"
is what all the previous discussion has established.  I can only speak
to the tone and impression of the documentation.)

Rical