Re: Building cross-toolchain for microblaze

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:

> I could build a workable toolchain, at least for glibc building, by
> configuring GCC with both '--disable-sjlj-exceptions'  and
> '--disable-shared'.  I did not dig into the issue, but it was already
> reported on maillist this same issue.

The *first* GCC works to build glibc.  The problem is with the second one,
with shared libraries and C++ support (and separate libgcc_eh, which is
what actually results in the undefined references), since you want to
rebuild with such a second compiler before running the testsuite (the
expectation is that a bootstrap compiler will produce a correct glibc, but
not a build tree suitable for testing in).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com