Re: GLIBC bug list on sourceware.org

On 10/20/2016 03:35 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As Joseph has pointed out earlier in IRC, sourceware.og just surpassed
> 1000 registered bugs [1].  And this list only increases over time.
> Any thoughts, ideas, advices?

Do the work? :-)

I created a 7day review query for bugzilla.

Florian and I just fixed the -Os bug that came in.

We just need to target the incoming bugs and drive them to conclusion.

It's the only way we'll win.

Enough practice at that and we'll start making progress.

Last week was a 0 bug delta, we fixed all the reported bugs.

This week I'm tackling the Venezuela locale bug and I'll see if that
can be moved to fixed too.

Carlos.