Contributing to the glibc Project

Hi.

I'd like to contribute to the glibc project.
I've checked the jobs listed on the PROJECT file.
I became interested on the job number [8] - assembly programming.
I'd like to work on the ARM architecture.

Looking at the codes under the /sysdeps/arm directory, it seems there
is only one assembly code for the string handling functions: strlen.S.
I'd like to contribute to the project by committing assembly codes of
the string handling functions for the ARM architecture.

If this job is available, it'll be my first contribution to an
open-source project, and I'm really excited and looking forward to
joining the glibc developer community.

Best regards,
Nam-goo Lee