Re: Charset request for iconv (patch included)

On 10/03/2016 05:24 AM, dcoffin@shell.cybercom.net wrote:
     OK then, let's use the math-sigma.  Can the
Unicode-->HP-48 conversion be set to accept either?

     I still don't fully understand why Unicode has
accented letters when zero-width combining marks are
available.

I believe such code points exist if there is a legacy character set that have a matching code point.

Anyway, I'm not convinced that this charset is in active use to a degree that it would merit inclusion in glibc.

Florian