Bugzilla: Requirement for comment with RESOLVED

Currently, Bugzilla is configured to require a comment for a transition to RESOLVED. Previously, this was only enforced for some RESOLVED combinations (such as RESOLVED/FIXED). But now it seems to be required for all states, including RESOLVED/INVALID.

Is this really what we want? I assume closing other people's bugs requires editbugs group membership, and we can probably trust those people to add a comment when necessary.

What do you think? Should we get rid of the RESOLVED-needs-comment requirement?

Thanks,
Florian