Release manager for glibc 2.24?

Adhemerval,

Would you care to be release manager for glibc 2.24 in 6 months?

This time we'll go through the checklist point-by-point together
and make sure it matches reality, clarifying anything we thought
was confusing from this time around?

I'm always excited to have someone new go through the process
since it helps bring to light issues which we didn't think about.

Cheers,
Carlos.